Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
Job Title: Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £60k to £70k (dependent on experience)
Location: Warwick, with hybrid working
Founded in 2014, cutting-edge tech company, Moasure, has designed and manufactured Moasure ONE, the world's first motion-based measuring tool. Ranked 149th in the 2023 Financial Times 1000, listing Europe’s fastest-growing companies, and featuring in the 2023 Sunday Times 100 ‘Ones to Watch’ list, Moasure is revolutionising industries worldwide and setting the future standard for measurements. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Moasure's journey.
Based in Warwick, we offer comprehensive product training, hybrid work options, and attractive benefits, such as a generous profit-and-performance bonus scheme, share scheme and a cash healthcare programme. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of our growing, dynamic team! We are currently seeking a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer to join our high-performing, multi-disciplinary Engineering Team.
About the role
As the lead Embedded Systems Engineer, you will be a key member of the team developing the next generation of Moasure’s ground-breaking products. Your proficiency in both firmware development and electronic design will be crucial in driving our technological advancements.
- Firmware development (C)
- Electronic design (digital, analogue, power and RF) of our Moasure hardware products.
- Lead a small team of embedded engineers.
- Liaise with our CEM partner.
- Design of production test fixtures.
- 10+ years of experience (ideally 15+)
- Solid experience of C firmware development
- Solid experience of electronic design (digital, analogue, power)
- Unit testing of Embedded C firmware
- Team management
- PCB Layout review
- Design for EMC
- Design for Manufacturing
- Putting products into production (volume: 50k-250k per year):
- Design of test fixtures (mechanical and software components)
- Liaise with CEM
- Failure mode analysis
- Cortex M7 class MCUs
- Microchip / MPLabX
- FreeRTOS / any other RTOS
- Bluetooth / RF
- Ability to work closely with application software engineering group (mobile and PC)
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Please note that we are currently unable to offer sponsorship, so please only apply if you have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please send your information and CV over to email@example.com
- Scegliendo una selezione si ottiene un aggiornamento completo della pagina.
- Si apre in una nuova finestra.