Founded in 2014, Moasure has developed the world's first motion-based measuring tool which is today transforming a host of industries across the globe and is redefining how people will measure in the future. Based in Warwick, we offer a number of benefits including hybrid working, a generous profit and performance bonus scheme, and a cash care health scheme.
About the Role
We’re on the lookout for a Social Media and Content Executive who will plan the content and social media calendar, and confidently produce and publish content to attract new customers, and engage existing customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team behind a truly unique and revolutionary technology that’s making a huge impact across multiple industries worldwide.
This is the perfect role if:
- You’d like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies that’s transforming a host of industries through its revolutionary measuring technology
- You have excellent creative and copywriting skills
- Own the development and implementation of social media & the website content calendar
- Develop and implement the customer support and tutorial content plan
- Engage with, develop and maintain relationships with customers to conduct interviews and journalistically produce articles including case studies
- Planning and confidently publishing content across Instagram, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Commission and collect user-generated content to support website and social media content
- Write and publish press releases, company news and blog articles
- Work with colleagues to produce email newsletters for both customers and prospects
- Work closely with marketing team colleagues in evaluating customer feedback and identifying content gaps and needs
- Passionate about Social Media with an awareness of the latest trends on all of the leading social media platforms
- 2+ years of experience in social media management for a brand (or similar agency experience)
- Excellent copywriting/article writing skills with an eye for detail
- Creative with the ability to create a range of engaging content
- Content Management System (CMS) experience e.g. WordPress, Shopify
- Experience in social media marketing to tradespeople/professionals (e.g. building/construction, landscaping, architecture)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience e.g. Photoshop or basic photo editing skills e.g. Canva
- Genuine interest in technology (training on Moasure’s products will be provided).